Our government client is looking for an analyst to provide strategic advice by observing the link between investment and outcome for customers and other stakeholders. It ensures tracking mechanisms and benefit realisation procedures are in place and establishing the links between financial management and transition to business as usual.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing valuable inputs into the framework of benefit realisation
- Conduct research and gather data relating to the benefits of the investments
- Quantify and record realisation of benefits as they arise through the delivery of programs and projects
- Validate the quality of benefit forecast and measurement of actual benefits acheived.
- Undertake research projects to support he development of customer focused programs
The suitable candidate will have
- A degree in economics, business or statistics
- Experience in working in project roles
- Previous benefit realisation experience ideally