Randstad was established in 1960 and now is one of the largest recruitment agencies globally. Locally, Randstad has been operating in Australia since 1988 - we celebrated our 25th year of providing recruitment services to Australian businesses in 2013. Randstad provides innovative recruitment and HR solutions to clients, we pride ourselves in matching great people with great companies.
A core team within Randstad is our bid solutions team, who are focused on best practice bid management. Due to growth we now have a full time opportunity for an experienced Bid Coordinator to work in a varied and rewarding environment.
This critical and high profile role will work closely with Directors, Sales Managers, Consultants and other subject matter experts to develop and articulate Randstad's solutions for potential and existing clients.
Joining Randstad's bid team is the ideal opportunity for a self-motivated individual. This is an amazing opportunity to enhance your experience and knowledge and broaden your skills. The role as Bids Coordinator is varied, ever changing and fast-paced; you will be supported by a collaborative, highly successful team. A highly competitive salary is on offer too.
- Assist in preparing tender responses (from start to finish) according to Randstad standards, to a high level of accuracy and quality.
- Coordinate all resources necessary; reports, presentation materials and associated documentation
- Research and provide content that satisfies tender requirements
- Deliver required responses in a timely manner to achieve the most successful outcome
- Liaise with a variety of internal stakeholders
- Assist in the maintenance of the bid library of templates and responses
- Format and review documentation for grammatical / other errors and edit where appropriate
- Central point of contact for information and assistance with responses
- Degree qualified
- Previous experience working in Bids/Tender Coordinator role
- Project management and organisational skills with the ability to listen, learn and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability and flexibility to work to tight deadlines, and deal with high pressure situations
- Ability to work and communicate with a range of stakeholders nationally
- Professional approachable manner
- High attention to detail
- Experience with report writing and presenting information in an effective manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of MS office skills
If you are interested in this role, please press APPLY NOW or for a confidential conversation please call Carla Thornhill on (02) 8215 1076