An exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper with advanced MYOB skills to join a South Melbourne based company of who service some of Australia’s biggest brands!
Our client is looking for an experienced bookkeeper to start immediately to assist with all round financial duties, and take responsibility for their work.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- General maintenance bookkeeping
- Monthly reporting
- Processing transactions in MYOB
- Completing reconciliations
- Issuing invoices and statements
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable management
- Process payroll in a timely manner
- Manage Creditors and Debtors
- Maintain the petty cash fund
To be successful for this role, a minimum of 5 years experience working within bookkeeping and advanced MYOB skills are required.
The successful candidate will possess a vibrant personality and excellent communication skills, as well as the ability to provide a high level of customer service whilst liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
To apply, please click on the link below. Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or feel free to call Ben Grimm with any queries on 03 8319 1144