building services revit drafter- sydney in Inner Suburbs Sydney
Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
This global engineering powerhouse is looking for 3 Revit drafters with solid building services experience to join their successful team and help deliver a key infrastructure project for Sydney. You will be playing a crucial role in a project team who are currently ramping up their design activities. The project has a tight timeline and significant scope so there is the opportunity to upgrade your skills. As they has a large portfolio of work, there is the opportunity to extend your contract or transition into a permanent role.
Your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Design and documentation in Revit MEP on an existing project
- Daily use of Revit MEP and AutoCAD
- Regular interaction with an established team of engineers
Don’t miss this huge opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded engineering consultancy that have made their name in delivering a number of extremely high profile, challenging and pioneering engineering project.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years experience of Revit drafting (ESSENTIAL)
- AutoCAD experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Australian engineering Codes and Standards
To be considered for this or one of our many contract opportunities, please submit your CV immediately to email@example.com or please contact me on (02)9233 9926 for a confidential discussion.
Revit Drafter, Mechanical and electrical, hydraulics, building services, fire