business analyst - macquarie park - 12 month fixed term in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Leading Australian owned company based in Macquarie Park requires a Senior Agile Business Analyst for a 12 month plus fixed term role to start work ASAP.
The primary focus of the role is to help the business and technical stakeholders with a major IT Transformation.
On a daily basis you will be involved in:
- To analyse and document business processes and requirements within the constraints of the current and new systems.
- To engage with business and technical stakeholders to facilitate
- Define the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Perform a quality assurance role: review test plans, collaborate with both the development and test teams.
- To ensure new system functionality meets the user requirements.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Have worked as Business Analyst on software devellopment projects
- Knowledge and experience of the Agile and waterfall software development life cycle.
- Understanding of UX and/or CX principles and considerations.
- Experience with Enterprise Intergration, or eCommerce projects (Ideal)
- Detailed understanding of business process modelling and BPMN
- Understanding of test techniques, including TDD and BDD (ideal)
- Passionate about delivering high quality, innovative solutions that users love to use.
- Tenacious, self-driven individual capable of doing whatever required to drive projects to successful outcomes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, particularly in communicating technical matters in a non-technical manner.
- A logical approach to problem solving and an investigative and inquisitive mind.
In return my client offers an attractive package consisting of Base + Super.
Please call Patrick Egan Randstad Technologies on 02 8298 3868 for a Confidential Discussion or just hit he button below.
Business Analyst - Macquarie Park - 12 Month fixed term