Are you an experienced Data Analyst who also possesses solid Business Analysis skills? Then I have the role for you! This role is a mix of data science and business analysis.
The main focus of this role is to understand how data analytics is driven within the business, to drive data integrity and use data analysis to innovate customer outcomes.
Based in Melbourne’s inner CBD the role will require the following skills & experience;
- Superior analytical skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise, manage and execute tasks
- Ability to take the initiative
- Hands on Analytics experience with multiple tools (SQL, Tableau, R, Excel)
- Strong work ethic and ability to ‘get the job done’
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Strong written and oral communication skills – ability to communicate findings, actionable recommendations, and data limitations to stakeholders to facilitate data-driven decisions.
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Stakeholder Management
- Solve challenging problems
- Ability to work with databases and large data sets
- Ability to understand business processes and identify improvement opportunities
- Build/maintain statistical business models
- Familiar with IT terminology, systems and requirements
- Experience with Python is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you please apply now!