Our client are seeking a Business Development Executive to join a dynamic digital start-up on a full time contract basis. The organisation was created in London and is newly established in the Australian market- it has already seen significant success market and they are looking to capitalise on this by expanding the team.
They are looking for an ambitious and intelligent person to help expand international business. You will be working with an exciting digital product in the entertainment and ticketing space. The role would give the opportunity for travel to Melbourne and initial training in London- plus travel back and forth for important meetings.
If you are passionate about technology in the entertainment space this would be an incredible opportunity to contribute in a client facing role. You would be working under the guidance of an experienced Country Manager assisting with daily operations and supported/ resourced by the UK team.
You will be developing partnerships and working on a project to project basis with high profile sporting, music and entertainment events- including festivals, tournaments and tours. The work will contribute to developing secure ticketing and access to events for consumers.
- Supplier relationship management: you will be the point of contact for supplier to explain how the product operates.
- Will require you to become an expert on live events nationally.
- Acquire new supplier through networking and relationship development.
You will need:
- A bachelors degree in related field.
- Ability to work well with deadlines and under time pressures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience in client facing role.
- Sales/ business development experience in the digital space will be highly regarded.
You will receive:
- Opportunity to join a fast growing start-up
- Chance to display ambitious spirit and drive growth in a new sector.
- Competitive entry level salary.
- Full training provided in London.
To find out more about this role contact Dominic Cozzupoli on email@example.com or (02) 8298 3837.