Business Development Manager – Waste Management – Canberra
Base + Super + Car Allowance + Fuel Card + Commission
This opportunity is to work for one of Australia’s leading providers of total waste management solutions across a variety of disciplines.
Due to growth and wanting to develop the Canberra region, they are looking to add a hungry and motivated Business Development Manager, to be instrumental in making this new branch and leading business unit.
Not without it’s challenges, but if successful you will be recognised from the highest levels in this business, as they are very keen to see the Canberra branch develop.
- Sell and manage the company services to a broad range of SME markets within your territory
- Map and plan your day, week and month to ensure you are being strategic with your business development
- Up sell, cross sell and refer relevant business to other areas of the organization
- Ensure your time is mostly spent in front of the clients offering solutions and winning contracts
- Manage your time effectively to ensure you hit your metrics and financial targets
- Outcome focused and hungry to develop and win opportunities
- Strong sales and business development skills
- Confident to present / offer solutions face to face with clients
- High levels of drive and motivations, be able to bounce back from rejection and turn negatives into positives
- Be able to work autonomously whilst still hitting your targets
- IT savvy to be able to submit reports and utilise the Salesforce CRM system
- Polished and professional approach and attitude
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation
- Drivers license and be based in Canberra
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been looking for, please get in touch asap, as we are immediately interviewing and will be looking to hire ASAP. Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org 02 8298 3863