Business Development Manager – freight forwarding, shipping , transport, logistics, – Sydney
Base + Super + 20k Car allowance + Commission
My Client is the number one shipping, freight forwarding, transportation brokerage in Australia. Due to continued growth and winning market share in certain sectors and locations, they are looking to drive their revenues and customer base further by bringing on board another Business Development Manager.
This is a great opportunity to maintain and grow existing accounts, whilst using your business development skills to create new ones.
- Develop the business and your opportunities within the company by seeking out new contracts with existing and new accounts
- Strategically plan your day / week / month to make the most of your time in front of customers
- Look to win quality business and build national networks and contacts if required
- Promote yourself and the business at trade events and other marketing expo’s
- Tender and quote preparation and presentation
- Look to exceed your targets and KPI’s in order to earn significant commission
- Keep track on competitors market share, and identify their weakness to capitalise on your business.
- Strong understanding and first hand experiences in shipping, transport / logistics or freight forwarding
- Great contacts or have worked for the likes of Star track, Toll, DHL, TNT, etc
- Suitable levels of education which will allow you to progress in the company
- Good stability in previous employment
- Enjoy working as part of a team whilst also being able to self motivate when out on the road.
- Smart, well spoken and always professional
- Have a drivers licence
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been looking for, or know someone who is, please get in touch asap, as I am immediately recruiting for this role. Jonathan.email@example.com or 02 8298 3863