About the company:
Our client is a specialized IT Solutions provider with offices in Sydney and Melbourne. With a track record of successful projects and happy clients they are now looking to capitalize on that by growing their Melbourne operations, starting by hiring a Business Development manager.
About the position:
As a Business Development Manager for this company you will work slightly different to a ‘normal’ BDM position. As the solutions they’re offering are very well aligned to partnerships with other IT vendors and consultancies, they often team up and sell shared solutions. With that in mind we need someone that truly understands solution selling and who can see the benefits of partnerships.
There will also be a more traditional element to this role where you will be selling solutions directly .
In summary you will:
- Grow the business in Victoria
- Work closely with current partners to align a sales strategy
- Identify new partners and clients
- Map the market, keep track in CRM tools etc.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate is an experienced Business Development Manager that can work autonomously and does not need supervision. You know how to pitch and how to influence partners. In short you will:
- Have at least 5 years experience selling Managed Services
- Have experience in building and maintaining a partner network
- Understand solution selling
- Have excellent presentation skills
- Are tenacious and are able to hustle with manners
What’s in it for you?
On offer is a very decent salary + super. Besides that, you will have an achievable OTE (your counterpart in NSW hit his every year). If you like to be part of a growing business where you can diarize you own weeks and really make a role your own – this will be the perfect job for you.