business operation process analyst in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Randstad is on the lookout for a Business Operation Process Analyst to be responsible for providing business process improvement services to support the Transformation and Change work stream in the creation of the Program. The successful candidate will
- Gather information and data
- Review stakeholder engagement requirements
- Assess the impact of changes to people, process, technology and relocation
- Undertake process and change analysis and create process documentation to contribute to change planning and execution.
- Manage and implement process and change activities as part of the Transformation Program and Change work stream covering technology, relocation and new processes to support the Process and Change leads
- Conduct data and information analysis and define new and existing processes in Holocentric and Microsoft Office tools to deliver more efficient and feasible business operations and outcomes.
- Undertake analysis; prepare requirement specifications, business cases, functional specifications, project plans, and transition models in conjunction with the Process Specialist to deliver sound businesses analysis for the Program.
- Undertake current and future GAP analysis, assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation strategy and transition planning is fit for purpose.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enhance business relationships and project delivery and to understand and manage the impacts of the change and project implementation plan.
- Work collaboratively with all operational business groups to understand current and future state and prepare process documentation in consultation with process specialist to ensure business requirements are translated into documentation.
- Participate in testing as the subject matter expert in new business processes and provide feedback to the Testing manager to ensure processes meet business requirements and ensure successful implementation of the program.
To succeed in this role you have:
- High level conceptual and analytical skills and the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues.
- Experience developing high-quality process documentation during major organisational reform.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting change initiatives such as delivering detailed change and business impact assessments, assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring the progress of change programs
- Demonstrated experience in Business Analysis and Process redesign for process and business improvement changes within an operationally critical environment such as Transport, Mining, Aviation, Energy or other relevant industries.
- Experience with the creation of processes in a tool – proprietary tool or Visio – either one is fine
- Experience capturing process information in a workshop environment & playing information back to stakeholders
- Understanding of key data to capture when building future state/to-be processes
- Process planning lifecycle – from workshop to sign-off
- Team player
- Strong builder of stakeholder relationships
- Analysing delta between as-is & to-be
- Work with Change teams to support the implementation of to-be-processes
If you believe you have the skills for the role, then don’t delay and apply now! Alternatively, you can email Glenn Abadilla on email@example.com for more details. Please be advised that due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Business Process and Change