business process improvement analyst (six sigma ) in Melbourne CBD
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$ 110,000 per year
Our client is a reputed industry leader in their niche area of expertise within the Enterprise Domain. With a major Transformation Program underway, they are currently seeking the services of an experienced Business Process Improvement Analyst to join their team in a high profile program.
The main focus of the Program is to work towards building efficiencies across varying areas of disparate Business Units.
Key previous demonstrated experience and skills include:
- 7 yrs or more experience as a Process Improvement Analyst
- Ideally Six Sigma Black Belt Certified
- Strong demonstrated experience looking at Business Inefficiencies and creating future business improvement initiatives
- Very Strong demonstrated stakeholder engagement and facilitation experience (varying seniorities)
- Demonstrated experience dealing with varying seniorities and types of stakeholders
- Strong Experience with process mapping tools
- Strong experience coming from complex environments
- Strong Data Analysis experience
- Experience from a Business Analysis perspective ideal
- Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall methods
This is an opportunity for someone who is highly switched-on, quick thinking, thorough exudes a high-level of energy and has an impeccable ability to look at things in totality or in it’s granular components and make recommendations without losing the confidence and trust of key stakeholders.
Your ability to mould yourself to the habits of the varying stakeholders and to bring them on the “journey” is also something that you will need to be comfortable doing.
If you think you have what it takes for this role, then do send through a 'cover letter' justifying your suitability for the role with regards to the above-mentioned points, along with a relevant resume in 'MS Word' and click on the ‘apply now’ tab.
Business Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Black Belt,