Randstad is a global market leader providing specialised recruitment solutions across a variety of industry sectors and spanning across 39 countries in the world. As an employer of choice, we have developed a culture that will challenge you, keep you interested and develop your career. Randstad plays a pivotal role in 'shaping the world of work' and has been partnering with some of the most successful local and international organisations for well over twenty-five years.
Randstad Business Support is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our Parramatta CBD team. Reporting into the Executive Manager, you will be recruiting for large multinational and national organisations, and SME clients. Your job roles will be a variety of permanent and temporary business support roles across Western Sydney, focusing on one of the most lucrative markets in Australia. This is a very rare opportunity to inherit one of the most successful desks in the business for the last 5 years straight!
Key points your role will include:
- Managing the candidate process from initial enquiry through to placement
- Business development and meeting with various clients in order to become a recruitment partner of choice
- Reporting to your line manager on various activity to achieve monthly/weekly KPIs
- Maintaining a strong candidate pipeline for proactive recruitment needs
- Ensuring your client’s recruitment needs are being met in the best possible way
- Keeping up to date with current market trends within the industry
- Recruit roles for a dual temporary and permanent desk
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven, proactive and resilient professional who is focused on delivering the best possible results each and every day. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, will strive to over-achieve sales targets whilst working proactively in a team environment. We are looking for candidates with commercial acumen, business sense and most importantly an outstanding work-ethic. You will have exceptional communication and presentation skills, be able to cope with pressure and work to deadlines.
Ideally, you will also have relevant Tertiary qualifications and are committed to a long-term career in recruitment. If you have a proven track record of being an over achiever and are motivated to succeed in everything you do, we want to hear from you!
Working as a Recruitment Consultant at Randstad your package will be made up of a base salary + superannuation and an excellent commission structure -
- Huge earning potential from our great uncapped market leading commission structure
- Ongoing professional development and a great team culture
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, sales competitions, an extensive employee benefits program
- An intensive on-boarding and structured training program; including online e-learning, classroom training, peer mentoring and on the job coaching/shadowing
- We have established teams and client base, customised technology and an exceptional office environment
- You will be supported by an experienced and fun team who is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer service
If you're looking to step into a fast-paced, rewarding and flexible environment click the apply button or call Maralen Nehme on (02) 9615 5365 for a confidential conversation.