business unit manager - aps executive level 1 in Canberra CBD
Canberra CBD, Australian Capital Territory
EL1/Senior Business Manager
- Fantastic opportunity working for a government department
- 6-12 month contract position
- Great benefits and fantastic team culture
- Flexibility to work from Canberra or Interstate
About the Role:
We are looking for extraordinary, government sector candidates for an exciting and challenging role, providing high level leadership for an exciting government project, managing staff, setting tasks and reporting on outcomes. You will have outstanding communication skills, attention to detail and a dedication to producing high quality outcomes, this is a phenomenal opportunity for the right candidate to accelerate their career.
- Manage staff, training and mentoring
- Engage with diverse stakeholders with sensitivity and professionalism representing the Australian public service values
- Manage major projects and contracts. Experience in capital works projects is desirable.
- Facilitate and encourage knowledge and skill sharing with indigenous leadership and the community
- Budget Management, monitoring and reporting
You will need:
- top-notch communication skills
- Experience in a similar role fulfilling four or more of the above duties.
- Security clearance is not mandatory but may be an advantage
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
- A flexible and supportive approach to developing staff and working to bring out the best in those around you
Our client is a well-known government agency with a reputation for providing workplaces that are diverse and supportive of people with different skill sets and coming from diverse backgrounds.
The agency is an EEO (equal employment opportunity) provider, who pride themselves on providing a workplace that does not tolerate discrimination in any form.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY to submit your application online. Or feel free to contact Joshua Vaile on 02 61323803 for a confidential discussion.
Business Management, Analyst, Finance, Procurement, Contract Management, Leadership, Stakeholder Engagement,