Work with Canberra's only local and leading early childhood recruitment agency. We work with a range of exceptional childcare centres all around Canberra.
We are particularly busy in:
Belconnen | Gungahlin | Braddon | Campbell | Woden Valley | Tuggeranong
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Certificate III Educators, qualified Diploma Educators and Early Childhood Teachers.
- Minimum of 2 day a week availability
- ACT working with vulnerable people check and/or NSW Working with Children Check
- ACT drivers licence is preferred - but not essential
- A genuine passion for working with children between the ages of 0-5
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and show initiative
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently to different surroundings and situations
What we can offer you:
- Excellent weekly pay
- Long service leave and super contributions
- Opportunities to work in a range of exceptional centres which is great at any stage of your career for professional development
- Quick and easy face to face interview and registration
- Work/ Life balance - YOU get to customise YOUR working week to suit your lifestyle
- The chance to make a difference to children’s lives
- The use of online timesheets
- Professional Development
- We can help you with resume and interview skills and usefully tips!
- Dedicated and knowledgeable consultants (SIOBAHN & SEAN) who care about you and what you want!
- Opportunities for permanent work
- Constructive feedback from the centres you visit to help with your professional development
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please click APPLY NOW! Alternatively please email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org subject as “Casual childcare work -CANBERRA”.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education Australia' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events!
We look forward to hearing from you.