Do you want to develop your career in the child care sector? Randstad Education currently have opportunities for casual work in a variety of fantastic child care centres throughout East & South East Melbourne for Certificate III, Diploma and Early Childhood Teachers. You'll be able to put your skills to the test adapting to new centres regularly, working with all ages of children. Work available in:
- St Kilda
- Qualified with a Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Service,Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- Candidates MUSThave a Police Check
- PAID Working with Children Check or VIT for Early Childhood Teachers
- First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma (3 years validity) CPR (12 months validity)
- Available a minimum of 2-3 days per week
- Minimum 6 months paid experienceworking in childcare
- Excellent communication skills
What Randstad Education offer you:
- Above award pay rates
- Flexible hours
- Immediate starts
- Opportunities for development
- Dedicated personal consultants
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above, apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV titled 'Attn: Will Jones - Melbourne Childcare' firstname.lastname@example.org.Please remember to ATTACH your WWCC card, Qualification, First Aid, Anaphylaxis, Asthma and CPR Certificates.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you soon.