Our image of the child is that they have a passion for relationships, activity, exploration, and discovery; and with an inborn expectation of how the world should be.
As centre manager you will oversee these expectations are met and to provide a service to children and their families. This centre is based on Montessori style learning to offer love and support traditionally provided in extended families and community networks and to provide the children with guidance, care, and protection. They provide opportunities that enable each child to reach his or her full potential as an individual and as a contributing member of his or her family and community.
- As the Director, oversee the operations of the service, lead, guide and support a team which provides quality education and care to children
- Develop positive relationships with children to facilitate learning
- Develop collaborative and respectful relationships that support and partner with families and the community
- Ensure the centre is encouraging Christian teaching and values through prayer before meals, bible stories and songs
- Ensure that the service staff act on the organisations’ commitment to continuous improvement, implementing the Quality Improvement Plan and working within requirements of the National Quality Standard
- Previous experience
- Montessori Trained
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the National Quality Standard, current practices in early childhood programs and implementing a quality educational program
- Understanding of diversity and inclusive practice
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate a team
- Effective written and verbal communication abilities with intermediate Microsoft skills
- Demonstrated financial management/Experience working within budgets
If this sounds like your perfect role please called Kate and Randstad Eduction on 8238 0200 alternatively email on firstname.lastname@example.org