My client lives by the value “It takes a whole village to raise a child”, and works closely to ensure children are closely connected to their environment. They provide a holistic educational programme and have the best early intervention and support services available.
If you want to be part of a loving, supportive “village” offering the highest level of care and education to children this is the company for you!
- Certificate III qualified educator to join this long-standing team of industry professionals
- Develop close, meaningful bonds with children and continue to develop their educational, social and self-help skills
- Uphold the values of the centre and be a role model at all times
- Support the staff in the nursery room
- Excellent salary package
- Join a forward thinking company who have fun while helping support and develop children
- Ongoing professional development as an educator to help you fulfil your career goals
- Be rewarded for your hard work with gift vouchers, dinners and recognition awards
- Work life balance
- Discounted childcare fees
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Certificate III in Children’s Services and 18 months experience in the industry
- Experience in programming and planning
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Be a team player
We are looking for exceptional candidates to join this team. You must have a passion for developing the creativity of little minds, scaffolding their learning to help them become confident explorers.
For more information contact Emma Fox 02 8238 0200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org