My client is the third largest provider of children’s services in NSW, with over 50 services in NSW and ACT with strong national networks. They provide quality education and care services to over 5,000 children and families each year.
They have the high degree of support received from the local church and broader community and enable effective community capacity building and a sense of shared ownership of each childrens’s service.
My client believes that all children deserve the best start in life and have a right to access the quality education and care that is essential to their learning and development.
Located in Caringbah this 30 place service caters for children between the ages of 2 - 6 years and is looking for an experienced Certificate III educator to join their team.
The centre has recently been refurbished with new furniture and educational resources; the service offers warm and welcoming indoor learning spaces and outdoor environments for children to explore. The service fosters a personalised and caring approach.
- Providing an appropriate educational program,
- Experience in programming and planning
- Maintaining Workplace Health and Safety standards
- Supporting staff in the day to day duties of the centre
Essential for the role are the following:
- Your Certificate III in Children’s Services approved by ACECQA
- Demonstrate a high level of understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Current First Aid, approved Asthma, Anaphylaxis Certificates and Child Protection Training.
- Demonstrated knowledge and / or experience in implementing a quality program in an education and care setting.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
For more information contact Emma on 02 8238 0200 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education work with a number of childcare organisations to assist them with their child care recruitment. We have early childhood positions available to suit all levels of qualifications and experience. We are currently working on a number of permanent and casual child care jobs and are always happy to talk to early years professionals and see how we can help with their education job search