Our client is a comprehensive engineering consultancy offering the full breadth of consulting services in structural, civil, geotechnical, maritime, mechanical, environmental, water management and traffic & transport engineering. We are recruiting for an experienced Civil Engineer to work across multiple projects including hospitals, nursing homes, shopping centres and schools. Join an established team delivering technical guidance and management of projects from post tender planning to project completion.
Reporting to direct to Senior Management, you will work within a small team in a multi-disciplined environment, contributing to the effective guidance and delivery of projects using your collaborative approach and prior knowledge of civil commercial aspects associated with projects such as paving, drainage and associated services.
- Provision of engineering and technical advice in relation to projects
- Ensure design and construct meets standards and expectations
- Provide general civil engineering advice to stakeholders concerning commercials, technical specifications and project delivery.
The ideal candidate would possess the following:
- Tertiary level Civil Engineering qualification
- 5 years+ experience within civil commercial market within Victoria
- Current knowledge of civil engineering practices, techniques and principles
- Proven experience in managing civil construction projects
- Effective consultation with stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and liaison skills
- Good design experience including 12 D
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tony Howells on 03 9252 2196