civil supervisor in Western Sydney
Western Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 100,000 per year
As a private civil sub contractor they are unique in their industry in that they ONLY produce a high quality finished project. They have realistic project time plans, they have long term agreements for project pipeline and intimately their permanent staff do not leave their company.
The Supervisor is responsible for running site jobs in accordance with drawings
and specifications, to ensure the smooth & safe operation of work contracts,
supervising and coordinating on site activities, including employees, contractors &
subcontractors, enforce compliance, administering disciplinary actions and mentoring.
The projects can range up to $50m in a range of different civil works such as Earthworks, Subdivisions, roads, Government, RMS works, demolition, shoring, drainage and much more. The work is predominately day shift work with work hours from 6.30- 5pm Monday to Friday.
Strong and proficient attitude and skills around;
• Leadership & motivation
• Compliant to Work, health & safety
• Communication & Consultation
• Mentoring & training
• Clear, precise observations and decision making
• Ability to identify and solve problems
• Team player & hands on approach
• Commitment of company cardinal rules, policies, procedures, Zero Harm &
Typical duties include but are not restricted to the following:.
• Supervise teams including subcontractors
• Co-ordinate works and staff levels
• Reviewing & understanding of plans to ensure works are delivered as per plan
• Keep site diary & relevant information
• Liaison with client site representative, public and crews
• Liaison with stake holders
• Ensure system compliance and conduct regular audits
• Weekly Zero Harm Audit (minimum 2 per week)
All applications are held in the strictest confidence. To apply, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information on this position or other similar roles please contact Rachel directly on 0292 339940.
Supervisor , subdivision , civil , roads , concrete , asphalt