About the Company
My client is one of the premier financial services organisations in Australia, offering a strong stable of market leading brands, products and capabilities.
This "blue chip" corporation currently services more than 12m customers, and employs over 40,000 people globally.
Your role as the Claims Development Coach would include the following;
- Coaching and mentoring of all Claims Consultants at all levels
- Develop strong internal relationships with the State Claims Managers in relation to quality and
- Be an advocate for our philosophy and standards and foster a deeper understanding
within the claims teams
- Provide the Claims Team Leaders and State Claims Managers with supporting evidence
for recommendation of increases in personal delegated authorities
- Identify opportunities for increased development within the Claims Teams, both at an
individual level and team level
- To ensure that the ‘front-line’ experience for our Claims Consultants is always paramount
during the feedback process
- To undertake file reviews to assist in setting of authority levels and as required
- Research matters relevant to claims with a view to provide team education and
development of competitive, profit conscious risk management strategies
Your Experience / Role Requirements
- Extensive Senior technical claims experience across all risk products, especially Income Protection (IP)
- Broad experience in business, developing people, including a successful track record of the delivery of
coaching and mentoring
- Experience and exposure to change management, goal-setting, developing, monitoring and implementing plans.
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Proven ability to produce high quality written claims reports
- Experience collaborating and networking with other areas within the organisation and industry
This role represents a fantastic opportunity to join a leading light in the insurance industry, with the investment behind it to realise its full potential.
If you are looking for your next lfie coaching challenge, one that will allow you to grow and develop your own skills, as well as those around you, then please get in touch.
You can contact me, Kevin Pickard, on (02) 8298 3805 or email@example.com