Our client is currently seeking motivated allied health professionals to build a career within life insurance claims. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in their field who are expanding in Brisbane due to a new client win. Offering excellent career progression opportunities and work-life balance, it is an ideal opportunity to move into the corporate space.
Reporting to the Senior Claims Manager the primary responsibilities of this role will include:
- Assist Claims Assessors/Managers in obtaining additional information in order to support the claim assessment process
- Reviewing claim documents and completing initial assessment of the claim
- Providing excellent customer service throughout the process
- Use of all in-house systems and Microsoft Package
- Adhoc support duties for the entire claims team when required
What do you need?
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent written and analytical skills
- Strong administrative background
- Previous experience in Life Insurance, Legal or Health/clinical background.
- Bachelor Degree within allied health will be highly regarded
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong communicational skills
How to apply
To apply, please click on the link below or to have a confidential discussion please call Rachael De Vault on (07) 3243 3903