Our Client, a global leader within banking, financial and investment services, has a brand and a reputation which is synonymous with prestige. Recently, this elite business has grown their Brisbane Office and is looking to bring on outstanding candidates to join their Client Services team.
This is an exciting time to build your career with the leaders in their field. If you are looking to work within banking and financial services, in a professional environment with career development then this is the role for you.
As this is working for Australia's leading investment bank; we are looking for professionals who genuinely take pride in the quality of their work, are articulate and highly analytical. The recruitment process will commence ASAP for a September start date.
This employer of choice is in need of highly motivated individuals to take complete ownership of this position which is crucial to the Insurance and Cash Operations division;
- Exceptional Customer Service when speaking with Advisers and Clients
- Managing your own work flow
- Use your industry knowledge and problem solving skills
- Working on a number of certifications at any given time
- Liaising with internal and external business customers
- Delivering within agreed time frames.
- Achieving KPI's
- High level of service
Previous experience working in a bank, financial service or insurance environment is desirable;
- Experience in banking, finance or insurance contact centres or administration is desirable
- A relevant degree in Economics, Finance, Commerce desirable or equivilant in experience
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Interest in pursuing a career in finance or banking
- Strong emphasis on providing world class customer service
- Must have a clear criminal & credit history
- Work for the best in their field
- Career progression and long term opportunities
- Build your career in the Banking and Finance industry
- Brisbane CBD Location, close to public transport
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or call Rachael De Vault on (07) 3243 3903 for a confidential discussion.