Due to continued growth this mid-size and reputable bank is currently seeking a Customer Experience Associate to help manage the onboarding of customer accounts and provide an exceptional service to existing account holders. This international bank is a stand-out in the financial services market as they not only value the contribution of their employees at every level, but also encourage a culture of collaboration, friendliness and fun. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door within a reputable bank and build your career in the financial services industry. Only those who pride themselves in delivering exceptional customer service and have high attention to detail will be considered.
Based in the CBD in stunning state of the art offices a typical day in this role would see you processing new customer applications, verifying customer details across of range of services, liaising with multiple stakeholders and responding to email queries. You will also be required to take inbound calls from customers.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract role.
- Providing world class customer service through the timely processing of applications
- Accurate verification of applications
- Responding to email enquiries and occasionally a minimal level of inbound enquiries
- Updating and maintaining database integrity
- Ensuring that accounts are compliant
- Adhering to daily and weekly targets
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail as demonstrated in administration roles
- Tertiary qualifications desired but not essential
- Compliance experience with AML is an advantage
- Proven experience working towards targets
- Ability to work autonomously
- Quick learner
What's in it for you!
- Full time role, Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm
- Fun social culture
- Work for a prestigious global leader
Due to the nature of the role you must be an Australian resident or citizen to apply.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please click the APPLY button now!
Please contact Anita Ivanoski on 8215 1021 if you have any questions.