We are looking for an experienced Client Services Officer to assist a financial planning firm based in Brisbane South East providing financial planning advice to clients throughout Australia. They pride themselves on providing clients with comprehensive and highly effective investment strategies to create and maintain financial wealth. Join this close, tight knit team today and show everything you have to offer.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure the accuracy of client details and assist the Financial Planners.
Supporting 2 Advisors, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Coin & client files are up to date for all meetings
- Preparation of documentation for client meetings
- Prepare the Adviser for meetings
- Prepare new settlement invoices for clients
- Respond to client enquiries
- Establish and manage superannuation, pensions, investments, insurance and other required products/policies
- Meeting and greeting clients
- General Office Administration
Technical Competencies required:
- Ability to plan work flows and possess strong time management and follow up ethic
- High level of accuracy and efficiency
- A good understanding of the products and services offered by the business
- Knowledge of investment and risk concepts
- Competence in Client and Data Base management systems
To be successful in this role you will have at least 2+ years experience. Additionally, an RG146 qualification or a DFP is desirable.
The ideal candidate will have all the necessary experience and enjoy working in a flexible position. If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Rachael De Vault on 3243 3903.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.