Contact Centre experience will be essential to the position, and would ideally suit candidates with a background within banking or any phone based customer service based position.
You will be responsible for :
- First call resolution of customer queries across multiple channels including loans and credit cards
- Processing customer transactions
- Provide excellent customer service and manage internal and external stakeholder enquiries
- Supporting loan processing activities
- Transactional banking support
- Reduce risk and undertake transaction investigations
- Identifying process improvements and ad hoc administration
You will also possess:
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills
- Experience with High volume contact centre work
- Strong and clear communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and administrative capacity
- The ability to meet structured KPi's and targets
- Proficiency with multiple systems , and receptive to feedback and training
- Be Outcome Driven with an investigative nature
- Personal resilience and service focus
If you believe you possess the required experience and have a background within the banking industry, then we would love to talk to you!
This is a full time position with set shifts and no weekend work
Previous successful applicants have gone onto long term successful permanent careers with our client.
To express your interest, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gian Rinaldo on 8319 1182.