Randstad is currently recruiting for an experienced Collections Officer to join the Finance Team for a Government Agency based in Sydney South West.
Working along side the Finance Manager, you will provide support to the organisation, primarily focused across the key functional areas of Finance. You will play a part in driving the business for continued growth.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Undertake inbound and outbound correspondence with customers via phone, email and other communication methods
- Answer customer queries and undertake suitable negotiation where required
- Allocate incoming money
- Maintain and improve upon customer relationships
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- High volume of collection calls
- Processing credit claims
To be successful for this role it is essential that you have the following:
- Strong background and working experience with collections
- Time management and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work in a high volume environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
This role will suit an experienced and confident Credit professional, looking to work in part of a large Government Agency based in the South West of Sydney.
To apply, please click on the link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ria Cortes on 02 9615 5372.