About the company:
The company I represent are a global professional service provider and a valued partner of the ADF locally. With far-reaching growth plans in place for the coming weeks and months, the time is ripe to join a market leader with excellent opportunities for career progression.
About the Combat Systems Engineer role in Canberra:
Proficient across naval combat and communications systems, systems engineering more generally and with a sound understanding of Defence culture, the successful candidate will have at least 3 years' relevant experience, ideally hold a valid AGSVA Defence Clearance (NV1 or higher) and have strong attention to detail, a sound understanding of Engineering lifecycles and experience of working on large-scale naval acquisition or sustainment programs.
|Duties of the Combat Systems Engineer in Canberra:|
- Work within a systems engineering framework.
- Document and manage customer requirements.
- Conduct requirements analysis based upon the user/customer requirements and capabilities of the core technology components.
- Identify and quantify system goals and capabilities.
- Proficiency in regulatory frameworks across multiple disciplines that included combat systems, mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering.