|About the company:|
My client is a global professional service provider and supplier locally of the Australian Department of Defence. With a full Order Book and plans for further growth, this is a great time to join a consultancy with very real opportunities for career progression.
About the Combat Systems Engineer role:
Proficient across requirements management, systems engineering and with a sound understanding of Defence culture, the Combat Systems Engineer will ideally hold a valid AGSVA Defence Clearance (NV1 or higher), will have attention to detail, a strong understanding of Engineering lifecycles and have experience of working within a recognised systems engineering framework (e.g. INCOSE) on major maritime acqusition programs in Australia.
|Duties of the Combat Systems Engineer:|
- Work within a systems engineering framework.
- Document and manage customer requirements.
- Conduct requirements analysis based upon the user/customer requirements and capabilities of the core technology components.
- Identify and quantify system goals and capabilities.
- Proficiency in regulatory frameworks across multiple disciplines that included combat systems, mechanical, electrical and electronic engineering.