Randstad are seeking immediate applications from available and suitable candidates for the role of Commissioning Lead within a leading mining and resources organisation. Due to a large growth phase currently underway and the commitment to major asset upgrades to improve performance on the project, this exciting opportunity is available. Interviews and commencements will occur over the coming weeks. You must be available in the very near future.
You will be required to develop and then execute detailed commissioning plans for major mine infrastructure projects in SA to enable safe and timely transition to operations. There are 2 x positions available.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop a team of commissioning professionals to undertake multi-discipline commissioning works as per scope and plans
- Collaborate with project teams to provide resources, services and expertise
- Define commissioning requirements and scope of works by contract packages
- Work with the engineering team to ensure all construction completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning checks have been completed in line with plans
- Provision of accurate & timely reports
The successful candidate will possess:
- An Engineering degree is highly desirable
- Extensive & complex commissioning leadership experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the large project delivery preferably within mining and minerals processing industries.
- Superior presentation & communication skills
- Excellent computing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly technical and detailed
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude
Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and preference will be given to those with heavy fixed plant, resources and mining experience. Take this opportunity to secure a rare role offered as 5/2 in Adelaide then moving to site. Any relocation to Adelaide would be at your own cost.
This position will commence immediately and market rates are on offer. Join an established organisation offering good structure and support, further career opportunities and a strong commitment to safety and quality.
Please click on apply and submit a CV immediately, or if you require a confidential discussion, please contact Randstad engineering specialist, Clayton Colbert on 8150 7009.