This market leading global bank is seeking to recruit a Compliance Manager within their market leading FICC team – ( Fixed Income, Currency & Commodities team). Within this rare opportunity you will be able to build and develop your knowledge of Compliance with this global banking market leader.
As the Compliance Manager within FICC divisions your responsibilities will include the following aspects :
- You will ensure compliance by the banks Australian staff with internal and external policies
- Help to reviewing marketing material to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Conducting Monitoring and surveillance activities
- Liaising with group wide Compliance function at both a local and international level.
- Helping with general Compliance projects
- Run compliance training programme
As the Compliance Manager within this market leading FICC Compliance function, you will have had previous regulatory compliance experience gained within an institutional bank demonstrating solid understanding of the Australian regulatory environment, and ideally some exposure to other global regulators. You will also have a proven knowledge of regulatory and legislative developments, regulations and changes affecting Business Divisions.
Should you wish to discuss this role in further detail. Please feel free to contact Andrew Woutersz on 02 - 8298 3885.