concrete & apshalt supervisor in Sydney
Sydney, New South Wales
AU$ 90,000 per year
About the role
This role is responsible for the supervision and coordination of site personnel and subcontractors, the reporting of all relevant site activities and managing the quality, WHS and Environmental aspect of work performed.
- Ensure the daily programming of all site works is performed in accordance with the Company construction program.
- Ensure all site resource (labour, machinery, materials, sub-contractors etc) are effectively utilised and monitored in order to achieve timely completion of projects.
- Assist with Site Safety inspections and Environmental Inspections.
- Assist with the development of weekly programmes & with the preparation of unit cost, analysis daily.
Skills and Experience
- This role requires extensive experience working in the civil construction industry and particular experience within concrete and asphalt.
- At least 5 years in a supervisory role is essential to the position.
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of WHS, Environmental Management and Quality Systems is required.
- A strong people/supervision skill together with an ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels is important, as are sound planning and organisation skills.
- Have worked on projects up to the value of c$5m previously.
- RMS experience is beneficial.
This role will either initially be on a contract basis with the view to securing a permanent role after an initial trial period. There is a very good hourly rate on offer and you will manage and lead your own crews on a daily basis. The role will be leading teams on projects across Sydney to deliver a range of projects.
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 0292 339940 if you feel you would be suitable for this role.
Site Supervisor, civil, supervisor, concrete