contact centre team leader | outbound insurance calls in Sydney CBD
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$ 60,000 per year
This market-leader and rapidly expanding household name in the financial services contact centre space is looking for inspirational leaders to join them during this exciting growth phase
This energetic and revolutionary organisation looks after all major banking clients and is committed to servicing customers in both inbound and outbound capacities within a contact centre environment. Exceptional service levels are at the forefront of their mission so only those who pride themselves on their outstanding customer services skills will be considered. This organisation is unique in its offerings; you will be joining a dynamic, energetic and fun working environment in a company which has seen year-on-year growth since its inception. As a team leader, you will be responsible for driving financial results, leading by example, mentoring, coaching and managing high-performing teams to nurture future leaders.
This is no ordinary organisation; recognised as BRW’s 14th fastest growing companies you will be offered a very competitive salary PLUS bonus scheme, a social work environment, brand new offices and the opportunity to partner with one of the worlds most reputable banking and financial services clients
This employer of choice is in need of a highly motivated individual to take act as an inspriation, acring team leader in order to drive this outbound sales team to success.
- Lead a team of between 15-20 people
- People management and guiding these teams to achieve their workflow targets
Monitor team absence
- Conduct one on one's
- Set targets and drive your team to exceed these
- Performance management and ongoing training
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Delivering within agreed time frames.
- High level of service
Your Experience and YOU!
- Must be an Australian Resident or Citizen
- Experience as team leader- managing sales/ outbound teams
- Experience in a banking contact centre is a must, insurance would be highly regarded
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Exposure to the financial services or banking products focus
- You will be agile and inspirational
- Possess a charismatic and caring management style
- Must have a clear criminal & credit history
- Dynamic, fast paced culture with modern and state of the art offices- flexible work arrangements available
- Career progression and long term opportunities
- Manage professional, ambitious teams
- Exceptional salary
- Bonus and additional RDO’s
- Close to Public Transport
Please follow the link to submit your resume or call Erin Swan on 8298 3874 to discuss this opportunity.
Team Leader, call centre, customer service