Established in the 80’s this reputable builder has consistently dazzled its envied competitors with its ability to over achieve in all facets of their work. From complex intricate projects on Industrial Complexes to Not-for-Profit Government projects, Aged Care for Providers like BUPA, and Retail for Coles and ALDI, through to luxury High end dwellings, they are very much a solid identity within the Sydney build space.
From concept through to completion their depth and knowledge of successfully, winning small to major D&C build project’s, hold’s them very much in a sought after position, allowing them to enter niche market’s and to continuously evolve.
Doubling in size in the last two years and 8 x recent new hires, they have requested Randstad (preferred agency) to continue to help them grow further.
As agency of choice it is our commitment to appoint 4 x further savvy, influential, vibrant commercially astute contract administrator’s at both Mid and Senior Levels to their teams.
About the roles:
With high commercial acumen, excellent negotiation skills and a sheer passion for your work you will be required to work well autonomously, but also well within a team, communicating effectively with the Director’s and designated Project Manager daily.
You will be focussed negotiator , managing the financial aspects of sub-contract packages for Mixed Commercial and Residential Project’s over $5 million AUD, including, Aged care, Infrastructure, Industrial complexes, luxury dwellings, commercial fit outs and Not-for-profit government projects.
- Progress claim assistance, external variations, preparation of subcontractor packages.
- Reviewing, negotiating, and finalising subcontracts.
- Administering RFI’s.
- Preparing subcontract package’s (scopes, procurement and scheduling)
Skills and Experience
- You will have over 3 year’s plus experience working for a reputable Australian recognised Builder on mixed projects over $5 million.
- Familiarity using Jobpac, C.H.E.O.P.S, Timberline
- Degree qualified in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Experience in sub contract claims, variations, EOT’s and cost planning.
- A thirst for challenge, energy to over achieves, and vision to exceed / fast track up the ranks quickly. (Junior PM / PM fast track on offer)
Culture & Benefits:
In return you have the unique opportunity to work for one of the most impressive and envied Building Contractor’s in the Sydney arena on project’s that their competitors were disappointed not to win.
They are very much a builder that rewards their employees for their hard work, investing in their well being, incorporating family events and more a work life balance. You can also expect an excellent hourly rate, long term contract and option to go permanent should both parties desire.
To apply or discuss in confidence these roles, please send your application in word format to Hannah Lovelock: E: Hannah.email@example.com T: 02 9233 9909