Strategic Contract Performance Manager – Global Organisation – Sydney CBD
Excellent 6 figure + Remuneration Package
This is an excellent opportunity to manage the performance of all of the companies Major Strategic contracts.
A real end to end role of; setting expectations, procedures, strategies and leading a team to maximize contract performance.
You will be working with a high performing global player in their field, who’s recent restructures, have put them in a stable, financially secure and agile position. This role is testament to the seriousness of their value add to their customers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key clients and ensure process and strategies are in place to monitor satisfaction levels
- Set challenges and targets and manage your strategic contract managers, to ensure they are achieving their objectives
- Implement policies and strategies to provide high quality data to measure productivity, revenue generation, statistics and KPI’s versus targets
- Ensure processes and strategies are in place to support cost saving and contract improvement performance
- Develop and distribute regular reports of contract performance throughout relevant stakeholders in the business
- Lead meetings both internally and externally on matters related to the companies major accounts
- Knowledge and extensive experience in managing multiple national contracts or accounts containing multiple sites and stakeholders
- High levels of experience in interpreting complex contract agreements
- Excellent management experience especially with strategic contract mangers or major account managers
- Ability to establish and maintain ongoing effective stakeholder relationships
- Superior skills in complying with reporting requirements
- Tertiary education in finance or business would be a preference
- Experience with SAP or Salesforce would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation
- Be based in Sydney and an Australian citizen
Please get in touch ASAP with any questions, as we are immediately interviewing for this role. Alternatively, apply to firstname.lastname@example.org 02 8298 3863