contracts administrator - civil construction in Eastern Suburbs Sydney
Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales
What's on offer:
- An opportunity to work for an established tier 1 civil contractor with steady workload in Sydney
- Opportunity to work for an established civil contractor on a project size up to $2 billion
- Site based in Inner Sydney
- Opportunities for further career advancement and training
- Further career advancement opportunities
- Large portfolio of work available
- Demonstrated experience in administration of civil construction contracts, in negotiating with service authorities and in monitoring and recording on-site progress.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination and preparation of tender documentation including request for tender schedules, contract conditions and drawings and specifications.
- Proven experience in project budgeting, job cost control, financial management and reporting with a good level of computer literacy.
- Superior computer skills and proven experience in project management software packages especially MS Project.
- Knowledge of Workplace Health and Safety practices, the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity, ethical practice and multicultural diversity.
- Understanding of relevant environmental legislation and regulations including the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards and National Construction Codes.
You will need to register your interest and send your resume to Darragh.Aherne@randstad.com.au you are welcome to contact me, Darragh Aherne on 02 92339936 for a confidential chat if you have any further questions regarding the possibilities.
Australian Residents need only apply
Contracts Administrators x 2