contracts administrator - junior project manager in Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$ 60,000 per year
About the Company
My client is one of Australia’s most successful and experienced Retail builders that have built a reputation by delivering challenge projects ahead of time and under budget. With the Retail sector booming the company has decided to set up a specialist non EBA division to focus on smaller boutique projects valued below $20m. The division has already delivered a number of hi profile projects and are looking to grow headcount. This is a unique role to join a company focused on smaller projects but with proven Tier 2 processes and systems.
About the Role
The Directors of the company are passionate, progressive and above all professional and as part of their next stage of growth they are now seeking to appoint a Contracts Administrator to join the team and assist in the delivery of these projects. As CA you will look after 2 projects concurrently with the opportunity to run smaller projects as a Junior PM.
As Contract Administrator your core duties will include:
- Co-ordinate all site drawings and documents as well as taking a lead role in coordinating trades on site
- Site inspections and liaising with consultants, architects and engineers
- Preparation of RFI’s and Site Instructions
- Ensuring adherence to OH&S and QA standards
Skills and Experience
This is a great opportunity for someone with a Construction Management Degree with experience to further their career with a first rate builder. You must also have the following experience and qualifications;
- Must hold a degree in Construction Management
- Experience working for a Commercial builder in Melbourne
My client creates a team environment driven by the directors of the business who are involved in every project from inception to handover ensuring that the project teams are operating on a basis of openness and commitment to solving any problems.
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop your career with a leading builder
- An opportunity to run our own projects as a PM
- Great opportunity to get into a builder early and grow and progress with them
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the link below, or email Alex.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Alex Carson on 03 9252 2111.
CA, Contract administration, Retail, Junior Project Manager