My client is a long standing, SEQ, family run commercial builder . As a result of their continued success and multiple recent tender wins they are currently adding to their headcount and in urgent need of a Contracts Administrator for the delivery of commercial projects from $5m - $20m.
This company have built their reputation on delivering projects on time and under budget and have a strong history of report work with their clients. They have a strong focus on staff retention and building teams that work collaboratively with the client and their subcontractors whilst still remaining focused on their desired company outcome.
They consider their staff their most valuable asset and invest a lot of money back into development and training and as a result they have one of the most efficient and professional outfits in the market today.
To be successful in this role you will have over 2 yrs experience as a Contracts Administrator on mid-tier commercial projects between $5m - $20m.
Candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate a proven track record of longevity with previous companies.
Your experience and Qualifications
- Relevant Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Engineering tertiary qualification
- Confidence in your abilities to communicate with Senior Management and subcontractors alike
- Good man-management skills with the ability to motivate & drive and direct sub-contract labour
- Have the ability to work both autonomously and as a part of a team
- Experience working on Schools, Uni's, Sports Clubs, Retail, or Industrial projects
- The ability to write a detailed scope of works
- Intimate knowledge of Qld Construction legislation
- Experience with Buildsoft and CHEOPS
In this company you will have room to grow and develop into an industry professional and be able to flourish within an ever growing team. Salaries are based on experience and you will have a clear career path set out as you grow and develop and take on more responsibility as your skills progress.
For a confidential discussion around this exciting job, please do not hesitate to contact Christian Moy on (07) 3031 3217 or email Christian.firstname.lastname@example.org