contracts administrator in Strathfield
Strathfield, New South Wales
AU$ 120,000 per year
Our client, a specialist construction contractor has an immediate vacancy for a Contracts Administrator in their Sydney office to assist in the delivery of a range of health/residential projects valued at up to $20million.
This opportunity is available as a result of a successful period of growth wherein the company with annual turnover of over $60million is looking to expand its operations following an extended period of successful tendering.
In addition to a challenging project environment, this opportunity offers the potential to work across the full project life cycle and develop skills to develop and excel with a career in the industry.
About the contracts administrator role
This role offers a contract administrator the opportunity to access project across the full project life cycle. The role will operate across a variety of projects valued at up to $20million and within the specialised aged care residential sector.
Key contracts administrator responsibilities
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of the project HSE system
Contract administrator Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified in construction management or equivalent
- 5+ years contracts administrator working experience
- Comprehensive subcontractor packages experience.
- Proficiency in CHEOPS or JOBPAC
- Knowledge of Sydney construction market and subcontractors is essential
- Strong attention for detail and proven communication skills
- Career development ambition
You must have experience working for a well established construction company and a proven track record delivering schemes in excess of $5million.
This employer offers an opportunity to join a well established team on a variety of projects. The company has a long term outlook and a strong but steady growth plan. It has a range of projects and a strategy geared toward future growth and an ambition to remain at the forefront of procedures and technology.
- Salary up to $140,000 package
- Permanent employment
- Opportunity for continued progression into PM.
- Dynamic and challenging working environment.
How to apply
Click the APPLY FOR THIS JOB BUTTON or please email your cv to John.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively please call 02 9233 9937 for a confidential discussion about the position
"contract administrator" OR "senior contract administrator" OR "junior contracts administrator"