Cook - Full Time - Artarmon
The centre is an established Not For Profit Community Based Childcare centre looking for an experienced Cook. The ideal candidate must have menu planning experience and want to be involved in the heart of the centre, either side of the kitchen opens out to the different rooms in the centre so the cook will really feel at home! They will be in charge of ordering, planning menus and budgeting, they have to be able to work autonomously but also collaborate with the director.
Full time position, 9.00am-15.30pm.
- Hold a Food Handlers Certificate and/or a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Menu Planning Certificate
- Candidates MUST have previous experience working in a Commercial Kitchen
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for cooking
- Experience working with children is desirable
What we offer you:
- Above Award Pay Rates
- Opportunities to work in a beautiful centre and gain experience
- Work/ Life balance
- Immediate Starts
If you believe you meet the requirements listed above then please don't hesitate to contact us today! You can apply by clicking the 'Apply' button where applicable or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8238 0200.