An exciting opportunity exists to join a prestigious wealth management firm based in the heart of Melbourne CBD. They are seeking an experienced financial services professional with a proven track record in corporate actions to join their high performing team. Day to day this role will see you process corporate action related client or advisory requests, as well as respond to enquiries, manage quality assurance and pricing of non listed securities.
- Process corporate action related client or advisory requests
- Handle client enquiries within SLA’s
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Pass entries to receipt income earned as the result of a distribution into clients accounts.
- Perform Daily Quality Assurance testing, to assist in quality control
- Monthly pricing of non listed securities
- Work within company policy and compliance procedures
- Previous experience in corporate actions or payments processing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under a pressure in a fast pace environment
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you meet the selection criteria listed, follow the links below to apply or for further information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Hannah Ebers