- MUST have an Australian Recgonised trade certificate
- MUST have a current drivers licence
- Forklift and Dogging/Basic Rigging
- MUST have strong relevant experience
- Ability to consistently maintain high quality workmanship
- An eye for detail and ability to work precisely
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively both individually and as a team player.
- Must have good time keeping and job recording skills
- Must be an enthusiastic, positive and patient person who takes pride in their work and team results.
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and D & A Screening
- Stable Employer with on-going work
- Competitive Rates
To be considered for any roles within Randstad regional mining you must be able to provide at least two contactable working references.
To register your interest in these roles along with the other opportunities at Randstad's Construction, Property and Engineering division then please click APPLY.
If you have any further questions after applying, please call Ben Pearce on 9320 1622.