This international Pharmaceutical company has a new opportunity for an experienced Credit and returns administrator Working in a close knit team you will be the main point of contact for all credits and returns support. We are looking for an enthusiastic self starter, who has a real passion for delivering results. Attention to detail and accuracy when keying in orders is essential.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- processing credits and completing all paperwork
- Processing claims for goods returned
- Working very closely with the quality assurance team
- Responsible for wholesaler damaged claims
- Entering monthly wholesaler rebates
- Support the customer service team when required
- attend product information sessions
To be successful in this role you need;
- Customer service experience
- Experience in Credits and Returns
- Ability to plan, manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- High level of accuracy
- strong attention to detail.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible and we are currently interviewing now. The working days will be Monday - Friday. Please click on the appropriate link to apply, or if you have any further questions please call Sarah McGuinness on 82151013.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.