We are currently seeking experienced Credit Officers to join one of Randstad’s biggest clients. The client is a well established multi-national company with a substantial Australian customer base.
Working within a close knit team and reporting directly to the National Credit Manager, our client requires a Credit Officer who will manage a portfolio of 10-12 key accounts. This position will be based in Doncaster.
Based in Tullamarine, a second role is available for a Credit Officer with experience managing high volume accounts. This position has a large focus on customer service as the successful candidate will be responsible for managing a fluctuating portfolio of 700-800 accounts.
Both positions involve a high level of internal and external customer contact and therefore require excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally, the successful candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in and end-to-end credit role
- Possess excellent telephone manner, communication and negotiation skills
- Be capable of working within a team environment as well as autonomously
- Have experience managing major accounts or high volume SME accounts
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong business relationships
- Have previous experience managing account portf
- Be committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Have the ability to prioritize and manage work loads effectively
- Have experience using a major ERP will be looked upon favourably
- Be technically savvy, fast thinking and adaptable
- Have experience dealing with high volume, allocations, reconciliations
To apply for the role, please click the links below. If you would like to discuss either role in more detail, please feel free to contact Wallis Summers-Smith at Randstad Accounting on 03 8319 1178.