UBank was created by the NAB Group as an attacker brand to challenge the traditional ways of banking. They encourage people to borrow less in order to live more, with everything they deliver centred on the customer experience and removing unnecessary and costly extras.
U Bank is currently looking to hire multiple Advisers to join their Service Excellence team based in North Sydney which operates 24/7. They want candidates who pride themselves in delivering exceptional customer service, and who thrive working in a tech driven, agile work environment. This is an excellent entry to the organisation, with the right candidates securing permanent work and career advancement within U Bank or the NAB Group. For this reason they want candidates who genuinely want a career within financial services.
Their employees’ differentiate themselves through their desire to be their best every day, which contributes to the strong sense of culture. UBank staff are encouraged to have a view, being a streamlined bank means you get to contribute in a creative and meaningful way.
The role of Advisor within our Service Excellence Team is all about customer service. You will be working in a dynamic, goal oriented environment, where your natural flair for customer service will be paramount.
Your role will include,
- Managing service enquiries for existing customers across a range of products and services
- Provide an exceptional customer experience both over the phone and through various digital channels
- Identify leads and opportunities to cross sell additional products and services
- Deliver high levels of accuracy in product information, in line with company policy and compliance guidelines
- Working a fixed weekly shift, rotating between the hours of 8am- 8pm
The right candidate for this role will have exceptional customer service experience, ideally from within the financial services industry, or within a telephone/face to face customer service role.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Superior customer service and relationship building experience
- Advanced negotiation and problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to talk to customers and learn what they need
- High levels of personal resilience to work in a changing and dynamic environment
Only Australian Citizens or residents can apply as this is a permanent role.
This role is to commence on Tuesday 4th October 2016.
- Competitive annual salary between $55,000 - $65000
- Strong learning and development
- Professional and innovative culture
- Career progression
To apply for this role please apply on the link in this advertisement and Randstad will respond to your application.