customer service administrator in Eastern Suburbs Perth
Eastern Suburbs Perth, Western Australia
Due to someone structural changes, our client is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator. Working within in a team to meet strict deadlines and customer requirements, this person will be required to do high level administration and must have the ability to communicate with all levels from seniority.
In this role you will be responsible for;
- Customer Liaison
- Attending to customer enquiries, complaints and bookings
- Building/planning loads
- High level administration
It is essential that applicants for this position must have:
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience within an administration based roles
- Transport and logistics experience (ideally)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong skills in accurate and timely data entry and maintaining data integrity
- Well-developed computer skills with substantial experience in MS Office (particularly Excel).
- Experience using SAP is (ideally)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own reliable transport to get to and from work
We are looking for someone that can work in a fast past and demanding environment. This person will be required to work overtime and weekends when required. Being able to work well under pressure and in a team environment is a key essential for this role.
If you meet the above requirements please click the apply button today. Only those applicants who are successful will be contacted.
Customer Service, Administration, Data Entry, Transport, Logistics