Randstad has teamed up with a well known local Health Insurance provider, and are looking for Customer Service Consultants who love people and who excel in a fast paced environment to fulfil a 2 year fixed term contract based in Wollongong.
Full time and part time positions are available.
The purpose of the Customer Service Consultant is to successfully attain and retain members, provide quality service and advice to existing members and consumers taking into consideration all policies and industry requirements under the private health insurance code of conduct.
You will be responsible for answering all inbound calls promptly, process work in accordance with KPI Service Standards and to record member and consumer information provided in the appropriate system(s).
Teamwork is a very important aspect of the organization, and you will be required to contribute to and assist in the day to day management of team activities, contribute to the development and improvement of processes and procedures and you will assist to develop a business oriented culture.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following experience;
- 12 months in a contact centre environment
- 12 months experience in a Customer Service Environment
- Proven computer literacy (MS windows, office, outlook)
- Well-developed organisational and time management abilities
- Negotiation & decision making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving and analytical with solution-focused outcome
You will be supportive & team orientated, strive for continuous improvement and be extremely customer focused.
To apply online, please click the appropriate link below.