Global Freight Forwarder on the rise have moved into their new offices and are ready for a new member to join their ever growing team. New clients on board have made need for another motivated Customer Service/Account Manager to work their magic and keep their clients happy with round the clock information on their goods.
You will be looking after your own list of clients, covering all import (limited exports) shipments for all sea (some air) cargo, from LCL, FCL, FCX to FAK boxes. Weekly reporting for selected clients, with monthly reporting on others, you will be in charge of each of these accounts from start to finish. Liaising with a team of operators to give the best quality work your clients could ever hope for.
- Organising all import air and sea freight shipments for a list of up to 30+ clients
- Liaising with airlines, shipping lines and co-loaders
- Daily contact with overseas and local agents, offices, and clients
- Weekly and monthly PO reports
- Monthly client meetings
- 2-3 years+ experience within freight forwarding industry
- Exposure to the customer service/account management team preferred
- EDI exposure advantageous
- Dealings with both air freight and sea freight import shipments
- FAK exposure
- Purchase Order reporting experience
This is a great opportunity for you to be involved with a company that treat their staff like they would want to be treated themselves in such a demanding role. Staff retreats with monthly games and weekly trivia to keep everyone on their toes and keep the energy levels up and fun at work.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact David Simpson on 03 9252 2177.