Our client is one of the governing bodies within racing in New South Wales, covering all aspects of one of the largest racing codes in Australia they are currently looking for an administration and customer service officer to join their grading team. This role will be a fixed term contract until 30th June 2017, working hours are Monday - Friday, 7am - 2pm.
The grading team is a small team who work very closely together, daily your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Process incoming racing nominations received via fax, email, phone or online
- Data entry of details through industry system, OzChase.
- Construct competitive and fair racing fields
- Maintain and update records
- Publish final and approved race fields to appropriate outlets
- Handle inquiries and complaints from industry participants
To be successful for this role you will need to possess the following skills and experience:
- Used to working in a high pressure environment with strict timelines and deadlines
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Deep understanding of numbers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- A positive attitude, great initiative and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent computer literacy, typing and data entry skills; excellent attention to details
- Experience and understanding of the racing industry is an advantage
What's on offer:
- Attractive salary of $60-70k+ super
- Located 2 min walk from Rhodes Train Station
- Near new offices
- Great team environment
If you are looking for a dynamic role where you can use both your administrative and customer service skills, within a passionate industry please apply via the link below. Should you have any questions please contact Dez Ford on 02 9615 5362.